Wisnicki Neuhauser, LLP have been involved in the real estate, title and mortgage finance industry for over ten years. We assist clients with various mortgage banking related transactions for both residential and commercial properties throughout New York and New Jersey. We are also currently approved to close for numerous lenders throughout the country.
Whether you are a mortgage lender or broker, a real estate sales professional or an individual looking for attorney representation in a real estate transaction, we handle your transaction in a timely and professional manner, and understand the needs of all parties involved. We are always available to communicate with all necessary parties to solve potential problems before closing, and it is our goal to be prepared and ready when you arrive at the closing.
Our firm’s attorneys have represented lenders, businesses, and individuals in all aspects of commercial and residential land purchases and sales, leases, land use matters and real estate development. We have counseled clients regarding the negotiation and preparation of purchase and sale contracts, lease documents, construction contracts, agreements between landowners and reciprocal access and management agreements.
Our mortgage attorneys and paralegals act as settlement agents and represent banks and other lenders with respect to any mortgage closing. Whether the lender is a large bank or a private lender and whether this is a first loan, refinance or line of credit, our lawyers provide a thorough yet timely review of the loan documents and can be ready to close quickly.
We provide the following services:
- Review of the title commitment & survey
- Correspondence with the title company, the buyer’s attorney and the seller’s attorney regarding title problems
- Review and/or preparation of the loan documents (for private lenders that do not have standard loan documents)
- Preparation of the bank settlement statement
- Attendance, representation and acting as the settlement agent at closing
By working with us, your company will gain the benefit of our firm’s expertise in the areas of: settlement practices for residential properties including co-op’s, new construction and government loans (VA, FHA and SONYMA), sale/purchase contract preparation and negotiation document preparation for transactions such as:
New York Assignments (CEMA’s) Subordinations Powers of Attorney Deeds UCC 1’s and UCC 3’s
Aztec Agreements Title Order and Review
We have closed and assisted in the Assignment of hundreds of real estate loans.
Customer satisfaction is our primary concern. We feel it’s important to try our very best to make sure that everyone walks away from the closing with the highest level of satisfaction.
New York Assignments (CEMAs)
- We will contact the Borrowers and their Existing Bank
- We will order the Assignment
- We will order from the County Clerk any missing recorded documents
- We will review Lost Note Affidavits
- We will have the borrowers resign, when available, notes that were lost by the assigning bank
- We will coordinate a time and place with the Assigning Bank and/or their counsel to exchange funds for a complete set of original documents
- We will insure payoff by next day mailing
- We will obtain the original file from the document custodian
- Co-op payoffs
- We will draft the UCC 3s
- We will hand deliver the UCC 3s and original document file to the closing in exchange for certified funds
- We will forward the payoff funds to you the same day
- We will travel to the closing location
- Ally Bank
- Amtrust Bank
- Ark Mortgage
- Bridgeview Bank Mortgage Company, LLC
- Citizens One
- Cole Taylor Bank
- Cross River Bank
- Cross Country Mortgage
- Fifth Third Mortgage Company
- Funding Resources Mortgage Corporation
- Guaranteed Rate, Inc.
- Hartford Funding LLC
- Home Point Financial
- Loandepot.com, LLC
- MB Financial Bank, N.A.
- MCS Mortgage Bankers, Inc.
- New York Community Bank
- Quicken Loans
- United Wholesale Mortgage
- WCS Lending, LLC
- FM Home Loans
- Wells Fargo Bank, NA
- The Federal Savings Bank
- Bank of Whittier
- Caliber Home Loans
- West Town Savings Bank
- New Penn Financial
- Fifth Third Mortgage
- Caliber Home Loans
- TCF National Bank
- US Alliance
- Webster Bank